End User License Agreement
Salon Scheduler, Age Verification, Custom Qty Discounts, Weigh & Pay PRO, CouponsNCombos
1. Acknowledgement: This EULA is concluded between AppHeaven, LLC and the
end-user only. AppHeaven, LLC is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the
2. Scope of License: The license granted to the end-user for the Licensed
Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed
Application on any Android touch device that the end-user owns or controls.
3. Maintenance and Support: AppHeaven, LLC is solely responsible for providing
any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application,
as specified in the EULA, or as required under applicable law.
4. Warranty: AppHeaven, LLC is solely responsible for any product warranties,
whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed.
5. Product Claims: AppHeaven, LLC and the end user acknowledge that AppHeaven,
LLC, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or
any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end-user's
possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited
to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that
the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory
requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar
legislation. This EULA does not limit AppHeaven, LLC's
liability to the end-user beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: AppHeaven, LLC and the end user acknowledge
that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the
end-user's possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes that third
party's intellectual property rights, AppHeaven, LLC, will be solely
responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any
such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance: The end-user represents and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a
U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as
a terrorist supporting country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S.
Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Developer Name and Address: The developer may be reached at AppHeaven, LLC,
972.653.0007. firstname.lastname@example.org to which any end-user questions, complaints
or claims with respect to the Licensed Application should be directed.
9. Reasonable advance notice (30 days) will be provided to current subscribers of an
app before ceasing making services available through an app developed by AppHeaven,
LLC, before AppHeaven, LLC take down an app or remove it from current
distribution due to: (a) an allegation or actual infringement of any
intellectual property right or right of publicity or privacy of any third party
(b) an allegation or actual defamation, (c) an allegation or determination that
an app does not comply with applicable law, (d) AppHeaven, LLC ceasing to do
business, or (e) AppHeaven, LLC filing a petition in bankruptcy, dissolving or
otherwise failing or unable to pay your debts as they become due. In the case
Appheaven, LLC removes an app, merchants will be given an opportunity to
copy/export their data before the final ceasing of service.
10. An app may be removed at any time from the Clover App Market, if it is
determined that the app: (i) may infringe or otherwise
violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third
party; (ii) violates any applicable law, regulation, card association rule, or
is subject to any injunction; (iii) or may contain a virus, malware, or spyware.
11. A subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time before the end
of the applicable billing cycle, and upon cancellation, the subscriber will; (i) not receive a refund for the billing period during which
the subscriber cancels its subscription, and (ii) be able to access his/her
subscription and receive issues and updates of the relevant subscription until
the subscription termination date.
12. AppHeaven, LLC may refund the full purchase or subscription price of an
app to a subscriber if: (i) an app does not function properly; or (ii) a
subscriber requests a refund.
14. AppHeaven, LLC reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any
time by publishing a revised version of these terms on the App Market. The revised version of the terms will take
effect from the time at which it is first published. You will be subject to the Terms in force at
the time that you use the App Market.
You are advised to check the Terms from time to time for any updates or
changes that may affect you the end user.
15. AppHeaven, LLC does not represent or guarantee that any app developed by
AppHeaven, LLC will
be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hackings, or
other security intrusions and AppHeaven, LLC disclaims any liability relating
16. These Terms will become effective on the date upon which you click to
accept them where this option is made available to you and will remain in
effect until terminated by either the end user or AppHeaven, LLC or by Clover as a
result of terminating the contractual relationship with AppHeaven, LLC for any
reason or no specific reason upon notice to AppHeaven, LLC.
17. Salon Scheduler SMS service is provided as a convenience and as a business
tool to engage customers. We are not an SMS provider and do not guarantee that the
intended recipients will always, in every case, recieve a communication.